Silence Speaks is a captivating podcast and blog unveiling the undeniable truth of the soul’s existence. Embark on a transformative journey as we explore the profound realm of spiritual experiences. From awe-inspiring near-death encounters to mesmerizing out-of-body journeys, thought-provoking psychic phenomena, and captivating tales of reincarnation, our platform showcases a tapestry of compelling scientific research and anectdotal evidence to inform public opionion as to the nature of spiritual reality.
About Luis Melendez Jr., Consulting Hypnotist, Lic (Acup), MScHons (Transpersonal Psychology)
When I first arrived in the United Kingdom in the spring of 1997, it was courtesy of the United States Army. I could not have been more thrilled to work alongside top civilian and United States Armed Forces personnel in what was, for my occupational specialty, a rare joint military operations assignment. However, little did I realize an extraordinary spiritual journey was poised to unfold by learning the sacred art of attuning to the Spirit World. By developing this profound connection, I discovered I could receive messages or visions from spirits to comfort the bereaved, feel the emotions or physical sensations of others, and channel healing power to aid the sick.
The psychic abilities described above are widely understood “mediumship” phenomena linked to many wisdom and religious traditions, as they involve communication between the human and spiritual realms. From ancient shamanic practices to the oracles of classical Greece, from spiritual healers in Indigenous communities to the modern Spiritualist movement, the concept of mediumship has manifested in diverse forms across time and cultures, highlighting its universal recognition and enduring significance. The wealth of psychical and scientific research bears witness to these profound religious experiences, now more broadly referred to as, ‘spiritually transformative experiences’.
I hope articles and videos will inspire readers to reflect upon their own experiences or those of others with heightened sensitivity and compassion. I also hope that by shedding light on these events, we can contribute to the eventual eradication of stigmatization surrounding STEs. Ultimately, my aspiration is that this collective exploration will prompt countless others to delve deeply into the spiritual dimension of life and contemplate its profound implications for us as individuals, as a society, and as a global community.
Transpersonal Hypnosis & Coaching:
With his diverse background and extensive training, Luis approaches coaching from a holistic and integrative perspective. He combines the wisdom of hypnosis, acupuncture principles, transpersonal psychology, and spiritual ministry to create a nurturing and transformative space for clients. Luis’s empathetic and intuitive nature, combined with his vast knowledge and experience, allows him to support individuals in their personal, emotional, and spiritual growth with compassion, authenticity, and profound insight.
To book your free consultation with Luis, please visit:
- Psychosynthesis Life Coach certification, Synthesis Northeast (pending completion)
- Spirit Release Therapy, Advanced Practitioner Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, London College of Clinical Hypnotherapy (pending completion)
- Hypnosis Trainer Certification, National Guild of Hypnotists (Nov 2021)
- Pain Management Hypnosis Certification, American School of Clinical Hypnosis, Clinton, TN, USA (2021)
- Teacher of Meditation and the Inner Life Certification, Atlantic University, Virgina Beach, VA. USA (2020)
- Seminary Training & Ministerial Ordination (Spiritualism), Holistic Studies Institute, New York City, USA (2019)
- Hypnosis Practitioner Certification, National Guild of Hypnotists (2019)
- Graduate Certificate in Integrated Imagery and Regression Hypnosis, Atlantic University, Virginia Beach, VA, USA (2018-2019)
- MSc (Hons) Transpersonal Psychology and Consciousness Studies, University of Northampton, UK (2012-2017)
- Trance Mentorship training, Arthur Findlay College, Stansted, UK (2014, 6 days)
- Group Meditation Leader, Oxford, UK (2010-2013)
- BSc (Hons) in Traditional Chinese Acupuncture, London College of Traditional Acupuncture in association with the University of Portsmouth, UK (2006-2010)
- Taichi Meditation training with Martin Polley, Cober Hill, Scarborough, UK (2009 – 5 days)
- Reiki (Level 3) Master Certification with Martin Polley, Cober Hill, Scarborough, UK (2008 – 5 days)
- Trance Healing workshop with Melanie Polley, Meanen Abbey, North Wales, UK (2007 – 2.5 days)
- Mediumship (Divine Service / Church Platform) Certification, The Greater World Christian Spiritualist Association, London, UK (2005-2006)
- Advanced Mental Mediumship training with Melanie Polley, Cober Hill, Scarborough, UK (2005 – 5 days)
- Reiki – Level 1 &2 Certification with Angela Woods, Aylesbury, UK (2005 – 4 days)
- Swedish Body Massage Certification, Aylesbury College, UK, (2004 – 3 months)
- Reflexology Certification, Aylesbury College, UK, (2003 – 3 months)
- Spiritual Healing Certification, Corinthians Healing Association, UK (2002 – 6 months)
Academic Disssertation (Out-Of-Body Experience) – University of Northamption, UK
‘“There is nothing to fear about dying. This Earth is not our home and what lies beyond is marvellous.”
An IPA exploration of the out-of-body experience – single participant case study.
How to Locate Acupuncture Points – The Definitve DVD/MOBILE APP
Other products describe the location of acupuncture points, HOW TO LOCATE ACUPUNCTURE POINTS – THE DEFINITIVE APP shows you how to find them on a live model using a unique, three-camera video perspective, recreating the experience of having one-to-one expert tuition right at your fingertips.